Self


   Why self? It been reputedly that everything came from inside you, you created your self and don't ever blame other. Hello, happy 2013 people. It nice to grow older and create our future right, especially when it goes to "Who are you". I kinda like that question indeed. Why ? Because I can ask my self who am I. Am I a sad loser fat ass that don't know my own future or am I a successful women that have millions of chance coming right up. 

  It give me goosebumps when I thought about it. Haha. It's been a WONDERFUL 2012 for me although we as a human had to go through several thing that we hated it. For example " left behind "  like you are not that important at all, like you have no feeling like other. I don't wanna talk about this. pftttt. Because Im not a storyteller person this is far as I can go. HAHA. before you start to yawning like hell, I will stop right here.


Happy 2013 everyone. Lets 2013 be your wonderful year (: 


No comments: